Saturday, June 19, 2010

My life at the moment...

Everything has become veeery routine this week. I wake up every morning around the same time, somewhere between eight and nine, I eat breakfast, and then the rest of the day functions around three continuous tasks: study for my FINAL test next Thursday, take breaks in between to reward myself with an episode or two of some silly new abc show on my laptop, and try not think about ice cream. OH and go to the gym.

Plans for the rest of summer? Lets see... I'll be home for another month before driving out to Michigan with Aunt Sarah. My family has a cherry farm up in northern Michigan that my uncle manages and takes care of. We've gone there every summer that I can truly remember. It's lovely and summery but not too hot this time of year, and the farmhouse is super old and filled with childhood memories. Sometimes I feel like my life revolves around going out there for that one month each year... I can't wait.
Anyways, that happens in four weeks or so. I'll stay there until the end of August before going back to NY with my Aunt for school.

Until then, it looks like I have about a month to kill... maybe I'll join a book club or something.

3 comments:

  1. A cherry farm? That is SO cool. I LOVE cherries!! I eat 2 lbs in 2 days when I buy them. :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit rules! It constitutes like... fifty percent of my diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun! We never really had anything like that I went to. Good luck on your test, I know you will do great

    ReplyDelete