Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bored

Things have been rather slow in my world lately so there hasn't been much to blog about. I'm more inclined to write when things are going downhill- which, although helpful, doesn't exactly show me the greatest light. I don't want all my entries to be miserable. I should really try and get in the habit posting every day.

I AM SO READY TO GET THE HELL OUT OF EATING DISORDER TREATMENT. Do not get me wrong- I love the girls. I have never made such close friends in such a short amount of time and I could not be more grateful to have them going through it with me. But oh my god if I have to sit through one more group and talk about how to "re-shape my cognitive distortions" I'm going to tear my head off and throw it at someone.

On the bright side, I haven't binged since like... the day after Easter. Jeez. It hasn't even been two weeks yet? Feels like a lifetime. No major urges I suppose. Since the warm weather is starting to set in I'm a lot less tempted to sit around and eat. That's the nice thing about spring and summer. However, these two seasons are black holes for restriction urges. My dieting spikes through the roof this time of year so I just need to make sure I don't go nuts. Going a little nuts is okay though. No one ever died from going a little nuts.

1 comment:

  1. Not unless they were alergic.

    Glad you are doing better. Don't die .... t!

    ReplyDelete