Friday, May 28, 2010

Today was a non-day

Today I woke up super early because I had a therapy appointment at 10 a.m. and I wanted to wash my hair before. Plus I didn't have a car so I had to leave enough time to get there by public transportation.

Afterwards I came home and studied because I didn't know what else to do, then after two hours of that I ate a sandwich and promptly fell asleep. When I woke up it was dinner time and I felt like I'd lost a day of my life.

Anyways, now I feel nauseous and my back is killing me.

I hid my scale in a really good spot. In my sister's play room there's this opening in the ceiling where an attic would be. It's gross and filled with that sketchy pink insulation but I covered my face with a towel and dragged the scale up with me. It's buried somewhere up there now so if I want to weigh myself it'll take way too much effort. I've decided to try and go a month without weighing myself. I really have no idea if I'll be able to do it but I figure it's been a while since I challenged the eating disorder so what the hell.

I'd also like to go a month without thinking about food in general... yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment