Friday, May 7, 2010

A few good things

It's days like these that make me want to be a better person. IT'S PERFECT OUTSIDE!! 60 degrees. I call that perfect.

Today is Friday. I decided to take on a babysitting gig this evening from 4-11 p.m. because I've been going to the gym a little too consistently in the past few weeks and I want to see if I can still take breaks every once in a while without losing my sanity. It's a challenge indeed. I might try running after lunch though. The thing about running is, and I KNOW this is eating disordered, but sometimes I feel like if I don't know how many calories I'm burning, I'm not burning any at all... it's weird. Like the proverbial tree in the woods... if a calorie is burned an no one is there to prove it did it really happen??

I'm starting an anthropology class in a week or two at Boston University. It's only two days a week in the evenings so I'm no too stressed about it. I kind of miss having actual WORK work to be honest. Recovery and school are different kinds of work. And I think I prefer the latter.

Right now I'm watching that scene in Pretty In Pink where Jon Cryer lip syncs to Try a Little Tenderness. It's.... genius. Youtube it.

1 comment:

  1. 60 is perfect? It's in the mid 80's here and that is perfect. Oh well to each their own. Glad your doing other things than exercising. That has its place but you don't want to over do it.

    ReplyDelete