Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie...

Sooooo.... I think I'm going to take a break from the blog posting- just for a little while. I need to get back on my feet, I need to crawl out of the rut of depression and ED behaviors, I need to study for my mid term next week, and I've been feeling guilty for not writing as much as I would want to. I can't stand the way my words sound anymore. They make me sick. Trying to flesh out my feelings and thoughts and put them into words is making me sick even at this very moment so I'll make it a short one.

I want to keep reading all YOUR blogs out there, so it's not like I'm just abandoning ship. I am always curious to know how everyone is doing, so I'm gonna keep commenting and stuff.

I'll be back soon. I just need to gather some strength, but I'll be back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Take great care of yourself. I hope you come back in a better shape !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't feel guilty for not blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's weird. I feel like it has more to do with not liking the things I write about in my posts anymore. I just feel like my life is so repetitive! Binge. Restrict. Binge. Restrict. Binge. Binge. Binge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to stop by and tell you that you are in my thoughts. I hope things get better for you soon. I know how you feel about writing the same repetitive things on your blog. I feel that way too, especially when I'm feeling ambivalant about recovery, and I'm stuck. It feels good though to know that there are people out there who care, so don't go away for too long:)

    ReplyDelete