Sunday, August 22, 2010

Update

It has been exactly one week since my last binge. I cannot remember the last time I was able to go a whole week! Probably back when I was in treatment. Hard to say what's been the primary motivator for me lately... I think it must be weight loss. Weight loss and guilt. Guilt for having to stay home another semester, and for being so huge.

My dad and brother have gotten me totally hooked on the show 24. That's where I've been the past couple days just FYI. Holed up in my room with Jake watching Jack Bauer save the world. AAAaaaah it's so good! I'm about to start the second season.

Tomorrow is my preliminary assessment at MEDA. My parents already went over there the other day to check it out and they said it seems like a great place and the lady who will be seeing me is super nice and friendly. I'm neutral about the idea. My session is at 3:00 which cuts into my gym time so now I don't know when I'll work out.

I think I'm going to start cooking more often. Tonight I made potato fennel gratin as a side dish to my mom's roast chicken and it was super yummy. Might have eaten too much at dinner but all I had for lunch was greek yogurt and a granola bar so I figure it evens out.

Heather is looking at apartments because she is moving out in September. Hard to believe it's been a whole year that she's stayed with my family. Booooo I'm going to miss her. She's sort of become my big sister.

This post is silly and lacking structure so I'll write tomorrow after my assessment.

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO!!! I'm so happy for you. 1 week. I'm redefining my binges so that's it's harder in some ways easier in others.

    Good luck at the appt today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on no bingeing this week. That is awesome!!! Good luck tomorrow at your assessment, and let us know how it goes.
    Take care:)

    ReplyDelete