Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hmph

Mmmmmmm. It's a total winter wonderland outside this morning. Today is going to be a good day I think. I have an appointment with my therapist at 4:00. Not quite sure what we'll discuss considering we both thought I'd be in treatment by now. Oh well. When all else fails I usually end up talking about all the other disorders I'm CONVINCED that I have... borderline personality, social phobia, paranoia, attention deficit. To name a few.

Now I have stomach ache from too much coffee. So we'll add caffeine addiction to the list there too...

My dad wants to start going to the gym with me again. Though he says it's to save gas, I know he just wants to keep tabs on my exercise. He tends to get all quiet and judgmental if he notices that I burn over 400 calories, and I really can't deal with that. I'm anxious enough about being forced into this eating program and right now my 500 calorie blasting sessions are the only thing keeping my head above the water.

And I know exactly what Dr. Pantyhose will say when I mention this. "He just cares about you, Eliza. Everyone just cares about you." While I know this is true, it doesn't make me feel any better or change the fact that I still need to lose these last 8 to 10 pounds.

By the way, thanks you guys for answering my ridiculous questions. It helps. A lot. I love that we all have something in common.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm obsessed with my heart rate monitor. It keeps track of calories for me and I try to hit certain number by the end of the week.

    Good luck today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey 1/2 of those "disorders" are not even real, just way's to keep us in therapy. Of course I do have them all as well. For a while I thought I was horder, then my sister told me I was just a slob :-D

    Don't worry you're going to be getting better soon. And this give's you a great time to talk and ask about everything first.

    ReplyDelete