Thursday, September 16, 2010

Booooo

Nothing is working out the way it should, and it's making me want to lash out irrationally. Actually that's not really true. I don't feel like lashing out irrationally. I just like to say "lashing out irrationally". It makes me me sound like a vampire.


My session with Dr. Gordon was awesome. She is super nice and totally on the same wavelength as I am. A few times she even finished my sentances, coming up with words to describe my eating disorder that I had never even thought of but that totally worked. The bummer is that my family just changed health insurance providers, and Dr. Gordon doesn't take our new plan. Sooooooo, I 'm back to square one.

Also, I was supposed to feed my neighbor's cat over the weekend but I guess somewhere in the vast clutter of garbage that is my memory, I forgot to. Luckily it was only 48 hours so the kitty is still alive but I felt horrible and spent like twenty minutes apologizing over the phone. Think I might buy the cat a present actually... catnip mouse or something?

I also really need to find a job. I filled out an application to work at Rosie's Bakery near my house... but I'm in such procrastination mode I haven't been able to muster the strength to actually go over there and drop off the form.

The only glimmer of a silver lining in my life right now is my Psychology class. The professor is awesome, really down to earth, and incredibly smart. Too bad it's only once a week :( I can't wait for my textbook to come in the mail.

Just four more months till I can go back to college for real!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment